About this talk
It’s challenging enough to find great engineers, let alone retain them. Needless to say, once you find great talent, you want to make sure you keep it.
This panel of experts will discuss how they build solid engineering teams from startup day one, including:
- How to recruit your first engineering employees and how to identify the right engineer for a specific job
- How to determine the right balance of technical talent, interpersonal skills, business-savvy, and customer focus
- Advice on how to keep the team working smoothly
- Tools and tactics that support efficient engineering teams
- How to determine when you need more help