About this talk
Join us to hear from a panel of veteran founders and university entrepreneurship and innovation staff about how to build a quality team and drive meaningful growth for your startup while finishing a degree. We’ll discuss:
- Lessons learned from entrepreneurs who started companies while in school
- How and when should you ask for help?
- What on- and off-campus resources can be leveraged to help your student team succeed
- How to build a winning startup team
- How much should you ask of your fellow team members and yourself while you’re still working on your degree?